Monday, May 3, 2010

Black & White (Nature)

These images where taken in Las Cruces, NM at Sonoma Ranch.


I wanted to do a project that involved nature but didn't really know how I was going to approach the task.


I started by just taking pictures of random vegetation and rocks but felt like I wasn't really capturing the "feel" of the objects I was photographing.


I wanted to capture images that showed these items in a way that most people don't see. So in order to do that, I zoomed in with my lens and shot in black and white. I felt that seeing things in color took away from the beauty that I wanted to capture.


All images and photographs are the property of DKiser Designs and subject to copyright protection. You may not copy or reproduce any image or photograph in any way without the express permission of DKiser Designs. Thank you.









No comments:

Post a Comment