Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Abstractions

This was a photo project I did back in November and December of '09.

The project started out very different from the final product. My original proposal was that I would photograph elements that induced fear in people, i.e. spiders, clowns, heights, etc.

Upon critical feedback of the some 3000 images I took, I was told that none of my images were "scary" and that I needed to reevaluate my proposal.

So, rather then just reevaluate my proposal, I decided to take the few successful images that DID work and completely reshoot the project with a different objective.

The result was a collection of images that are almost recognizable yet very abstract. The very first image (Column of Mirrors) was described as "genius" by my photography professor.

I hope you enjoy :)

All images and photographs are the property of DKiser Designs and subject to copyright protection. You may not copy or reproduce any image or photograph in any way without the express permission of DKiser Designs. Thank you.










No comments:

Post a Comment